How to reset your password
Passwords help secure your account and keep your information private to you and those authorized to access it. However, it is hard to keep track of passwords at times. With the Reset Password option of Social Good Software, you can easily change your password that you forgot. Just follow the step below:
- Go to the Login Page of Social Good Software, and select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter the email associated with your Social Good Software account and press “Reset Password.”
- Open your email address in another browser and find the message sent to your inbox from Social Good Software about your password information. This email contains a verification code that you can use to reset your password.
- Copy the code, and then go back to the Social Good Software password page and paste the code in the box that says “Verification Code.”
- Reset your password by typing in a new password and pressing “Set New Password.”
Note: This option will not work with unknown emails but let you redirect to the account creation page.
If you follow these steps correctly, you can again log in to your account as usual with your new password. Keep this password handy–write it down, and keep it safe!