Social Good Software Update 1.3.0v
- Added support to link directly to ODATA links in Altru
- Calendars are updated in realtime
- Fixed a minor bug when editing the reserved events query options.
- Added support for real-time data updates on calendars. All existing calendars got migrated to be updated in realtime
- Fixed a minor bug with the midnight timestamp
- Added support to tag guest when a specific calendar is used
- Added support for public and private calendars
- Added support for linking to Altru even if credentials have expired
- Added support for notifications when ODATA links stop working. Only available for admins.
- Added support for scheduling a time to send emails. Works great for reminder emails.
- Improved performance of delivery time for emails. Emails are now sent in realtime.
- If the template is not enabled the data downloads will not run automatically. This is to avoid redundant data downloads.
- Added support to link directly to ODATA
- Added support for email complaints, bounce, and delivery tracking
- You can now resend emails with one click to new email addresses
- If tickets can not be generated as a PDF. You get redirected and the emails are not sent. Prevents orders not completed from getting invalid PDFs
- Added support for Digital Membership Cards emails
- Added support for a list of items in the email designer
- Added support to resend PDF’s
- Enforced domain level sending for verified domains only
- Launched a new UI builder to create and customize your own template
- Asset manager to upload your own files
- Markup generator to copy and paste markup for Altru
- Direct drop-in for integrations with Translation menu, member dialog, WCAG 2.1, Email validation, Address validation, GTM (Google tag manager), and Enhanced Ecomerce Module.
- Added support to manually sync a data bridge with the UI
- Continued to work on Constant Contact and Mailchimp integrations
- Added support for empty values when Altru returns back no data for a specific request. (Applies across all Altru data requests)
- Added alerts to check for the credential state. If credentials are invalid Admins of the account will receive an email alert.
- Switched over to ODATA monitor service for real-time updates
- Added support to verify domains with the automated service